From Flash Game Dojo
Revision as of 22:36, 8 January 2011 by Phmongeau
|Ogmo Editor is a general-purpose 2D visual level editor for independant game developers. It's an Adobe® AIR™ application and it is cross-platform, running on Windows, OS X and Linux.|
- Platform and code independent.
- Exports to XML.
- Visual editing with a complete GUI.
- Tile, grid, and object layers.
- Optional export types for grid and tile layers.
- Rotate, move, and resize objects.
- Object path nodes for motion planning, etc.