From Flash Game Dojo
|Xcode is a free IDE that is only compatible with Mac OS X.|
- Can compile many different programming languages (including Actionscript).
- Contains and organizer so you can keep track of all your projects.
- Interface builder can import many different types of graphics.
- Has drag and drop effects.
- Can create animation through Quartz Composer
- Has the power to compare, differentiate, and merge any text document.
- Contains streamlined documentation on API usage, definitions, or sample code.
- Take snapshots while coding.
- Debugger explains errors and code.
- Can do code completion, code folding, syntax highlighting.
- Message bubbles show errors and breakpoints inline with your code.